Been a little while.....

NYC.....when we turned 60!!!

Anyway, been a bit slack here lately because not much to report. Funny, that when I was writing Sharon's blog, I was really on top of it.

This Monday coming ( Aug 7 ) I begin radiation for 5 straight days. Tues morning I have to go hospital for my pre-admission appointment ( 2 to 4 hours ), followed by radiation.

Next weekend I get a break for 2 days and then on Monday, bright and early, I have my surgery. I believe it will be a 5 to 6 hour surgery followed by 7 to 10 days in hospital. The radiation is being done at HSC and surgery at St Clare's. In among all this I have to meet with the Medical Oncologist.

The pathology for what they remove during surgery will tell the tale, hopefully it will be positive news and the chemo will be effective.

Apart from this, Sharon and I have keeping a normal routine. I have been feeling good.

If I remember, next weekend I will update this.

Take care and thanks for all your support and prayers.

John


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Been a While!!!

June 23, 2017 Two Weeks In

N E W S ! ! !